File number: 2972
Sign in to comment.
- By Humberto Ruiz-Garcia, MD
- Uploaded on Dec 31, 2012.
- Last modified by Chayal Patel on Jan 3, 2013.
- Reviewed by Chayal Patel
- Appears in
- Choroidal rupture subretinal and vitreous hemorrhage secondary to blunt trauma
- optical coherence tomography (OCT), blunt trauma, macular hole
- Humberto Ruiz-Garcia
- Imaging device
Optical coherence tomography system
Cirrus HD OCT
- One week after blunt trauma, closure of macular hole is seen, persistent thinning and subretinal fluid are observed. Vision is CF.