File number: 29367
Sign in to comment.
By Imren Akkoyun, MD, FACS
Baskent University Faculty of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology
- Uploaded on Mar 3, 2019.
- Last modified by Imren Akkoyun, MD, FACS on Feb 20, 2022.
- Appears in
- COATS FEVR PFV
- persistent fetal vasculature (PFV)
- Imren Akkoyun, MD, FACS; Baskent University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Ophthalmology, Ankara-Turkey
- Imaging device
- Operating microscope, Zeiss
- Fundus photograph of an 5-year-old girl with tractional and rhegmatogenous retinal detachment secondary to PFV