File number: 2909
Sign in to comment.
By Roy D. Brod, MD
Penn State Hershey Medical Center
- Uploaded on Dec 24, 2012.
- Last modified by Alex P. Hunyor, MD on Dec 25, 2012.
- Reviewed by Alex P. Hunyor, MD
- Appears in
- VHL angioma
- Von Hippel-Lindau, hemangioma
- Julia Walker
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Fundus photograph of 16 year old male with recent diagnosis of Von Hippel-Lindau disease showing typical appearance of a retinal angioma in superior mid periphery OD. Note unrelated choroidal nevus above superior arcade.