File number: 28342
Sign in to comment.
By Gareth Lema, MD, PhD
New York Eye and Ear of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Jun 29, 2018.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jun 29, 2018.
- Appears in
- Sclopetaria acute and longterm changes
- chorioretinitis sclopetaria, blunt trauma
- Flaum Eye Institute, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Retinal whitening, subretinal hemorrhages, retinal hemorrhages, and vascular tortuosity following blunt trauma from a paintball.