File number: 28310
Sign in to comment.
By Narciso F. Atienza, MD, MBA, FASRS, FPCS, FPAO.
Tzu Chi Eye Center
Co-author(s): Peter Richmond Lee, MD. Janice Marie Jordan-Yu, MD. Patricia Ann Lee, MD
- Uploaded on Jun 24, 2018.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jun 28, 2018.
- Appears in
- branch retinal artery occlusion (BRAO)
- Narciso Atienza, Jr. MD MBA, Legazpi Eye Center, Cardinal Santos Medical Center
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Colored fundus photo a 62-year-old male patient with sudden loss of vision for three days. The macula shows hypo pigmentation on the area of the macula.