File number: 28011
Sign in to comment.
By Soumya Venkatesh
J S S Medical College
Co-author(s): Meghana Hiremath and Myna T Achar , JSS University, karnataka India
- Uploaded on Apr 4, 2018.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Apr 5, 2018.
- Appears in
- Central retinal artery occlusion with cilio retinal sparing
- central retinal artery occlusion (CRAO), cilioretinal sparing, cherry red spot, retinal ischemia
- Soumya Harapanahalli Venkatesh, JSS university, Karnataka, India
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Fundus photograph of a 23-year-old gentleman presenting with sudden loss of vision 2 days prior to presentation. He underwent all relevant investigations and found to have APLA positive. He also had dengue serology positive. On follow up, his retinal edema reduced unmasking the underlying hemorrhages( flame shaped).