File number: 27886
Sign in to comment.
By JEFFERSON R SOUSA, Tecg.º (Biomedical Systems Technology)
Institute Suel Abujamra
- Uploaded on Feb 24, 2018.
- Last modified by JEFFERSON R SOUSA, Tecg.º (Biomedical Systems Technology) on Apr 2, 2018.
- Appears in
- pseudoexfoliation syndrome, pseudoexfoliation glaucoma, crystals, crystalline lens, pseudoexfoliation of lens capsule
- JEFFERSON R SOUSA - Study Center and Ophthalmological Research Dr. Andre M V Gomes, Institute Dr. Suel Abujamra São Paulo-Brazil
- Imaging device
- Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
- 53-year-old patient, male, AV 20/60. It has a central pseudoexfoliation. Certainly you will have indication of cataract surgery.