File number: 27829
Sign in to comment.
By Claire Kiernan, MD
University of Tennessee
Co-author(s): Kourtney Houser, MD, University of Tennessee Hamilton Eye Institute, Memphis, TN
- Uploaded on Feb 8, 2018.
- Last modified by Chayal Patel on Feb 13, 2018.
- Appears in
- Anterior Capsular Contraction Syndrome
- cataract surgery, zonules, anterior capsule opacification
- Steve Crow, University of Tennessee Hamilton Eye Institute, Memphis, TN
- Imaging device
- Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
- Slit lamp photo of a female with underlying Retinitis Pigmentosa Zonulopathy and new anterior capsular contraction syndrome following cataract surgery.