File number: 27678
Sign in to comment.
By James B. Soque, CRA, OCT-C, COA, FOPS
Co-author(s): Pamela A Weber, MD, Island Retina, Shirley, New York
- Uploaded on Dec 22, 2017.
- Last modified by Chayal Patel on Jan 16, 2018.
- Appears in
- fundus photograph, staphyloma, peripheral vascular disease (PVD), posterior vitreous detachment, esotropia, color photo, Optos, Optomap, ultra-wide field imaging, wide angle imaging
- James B Soque, CRA OCT-C COA FOPS
- Imaging device
- 68-year-old WM with Morning Glory Syndrome with PVD OS with Staphyloma surrounding optic nerve and extending into the macula. Also, esotropia OS from V1 nerve paresis from birth, with amblyopia.