File number: 27527
Sign in to comment.
By James B. Soque, CRA, OCT-C, COA, FOPS
Co-author(s): Pamela A Weber, MD, Island Retina, Shirley, New York
- Uploaded on Oct 26, 2017.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Oct 27, 2017.
- Appears in
- choroidal melanoma, color fundus photograph, color photo, montage, fundus autofluorescence (FAF)
- James B Soque, CRA, OCT-C, COA, FOPS, Island Retina, Shirley, New York
- Imaging device
Topcon TRC 50 DX, with MERGE Winstation 11.2.0
- 71-year-old white male with VA 20/40 OD, c/o shadow in upper right quadrant of visual field. Color Montage of right eye reveals choroidal Melanoma. Patient being evaluated at Sloan Kettering, NYC.