File number: 26925
Sign in to comment.
By Manish Nagpal, MD, FRCS (UK), FASRS
- Uploaded on Jan 25, 2017.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jan 25, 2017.
- Appears in
- macular hole, hyaloid, stained posterior
- Manish Nagpal
- Imaging device
- Still captured from a 3 chip HD camera on microscope
- Intraoperative photo in a case of macular hole, the diffuse triamcinolone is removed and only the stained paramacular hyaloid is showing the staining. The cutter is in the process of pulling that hyaloid to release traction.