File number: 26693
Sign in to comment.
By JEFFERSON R SOUSA, Tecg.º (Biomedical Systems Technology)
Institute Suel Abujamra
Co-author(s): JEFFERSON R SOUSA
- Uploaded on Aug 29, 2016.
- Last modified by JEFFERSON R SOUSA, Tecg.º (Biomedical Systems Technology) on Aug 31, 2016.
- Appears in
- lens, myopic degeneration
- JEFFERSON R SOUSA - Institute Dr. Suel Abujamra / São Paulo - Brazil
- Imaging device
Topcon TRC-50VT, Film, Kodak Ektachrome 160 - ASA 100 / 35mm, field of 35 degrees. Flash 100.
- Patient Male, 51-years-old, with treatment with laser photocoagulation in myopic degeneration peripheral. Did FEC. suffered trauma (elbow) and had LIO dipped in the víteo.