File number: 26642
Sign in to comment.
By Andrea Arriola-Lopez, MD MSc
- Uploaded on Jun 23, 2016.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jun 24, 2016.
- Appears in
- retina surgery, macular fold, scleral buckle
- Andrea E. Arriola-López MD MSc
- Imaging device
- 45-year-old man with history of rhegmatogenous retinal detachment and segmental scleral buckle from MIX to MXII, SF6 and cryotherapy on right eye was performed. Radial folds on indentation was seen after surgery. Three weeks later, inferior macular folds was found. The patient was asymptomatic. Observation was decided. Retina remains attach. On top, close up to macular area shows inferior folds far from fovea. Bottom, red free photograph shows no RPE changes on the same retina fold area.