File number: 26532
Sign in to comment.
By Andrea Arriola-Lopez, MD MSc
- Uploaded on May 30, 2016.
- Last modified by Andrea Arriola-Lopez, MD MSc on Jun 19, 2016.
- Appears in
- lens, lens opacity
- Andrea E. Arriola-López MD MSc
- Imaging device
- Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
- 32-year-old man underwent a vitrectomy due hemovitreous. There was a dense retrolental membrane, while aspirating it, a little bite to lens was done. We decided not to performed lensectomy. VA is 20/30 two months later.