File number: 26496
Sign in to comment.
By Andrea Arriola-Lopez, MD MSc
Co-author(s): Daniel Rangel MD
- Uploaded on May 18, 2016.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on May 19, 2016.
- Appears in
- trauma, cataract, traumatic cataract, aniridia
- Andrea E. Arriola-López MD MSc
- Imaging device
- Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
- 26-year-old man, old ocular blunt trauma. VA HM OD. IOP 14mmHg. Traumatic partial aniridia, cataract and phacodonesys. Ophthalmoscopy showed diffuse hemovitreous, Retina remained attached.