File number: 26479
Sign in to comment.
By Steven J Ryder, MD
Horizon Eye Care
Co-author(s): Ninel Gregori, MD, Miami VA Healthcare System & Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
- Uploaded on May 5, 2016.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on May 5, 2016.
- Appears in
- Asymptomatic Superior Retinal Detachment
- retinal detachment with retinal defect, full thickness retinal hole, asymptomatic
- Luis Bernhard, Miami VA Healthcare System
- Imaging device
Optical coherence tomography system
- 38-year-old African American female with moderate myopia (-4.50 Sph OU) and asymptomatic superior retinal detachment in the right eye. Zeiss OCT capturing vertical raster scans through border of retinal detachment.