File number: 26072
Sign in to comment.
By Ahmad B. Tarabishy, MD
Retina Specialists of Tampa
Co-author(s): Ahmad Tarabishy MD, Retina Specialists of Tampa
- Uploaded on Nov 20, 2015.
- Last modified by Ahmad B. Tarabishy, MD on Apr 19, 2019.
- Appears in
- Ocular Toxoplasmosis
- toxoplasmosis, acute toxoplasmosis, toxoplasmosis chorioretinitis, toxoplasmosis reactivation
- Phaedra Lund, Retina Specialists of Tampa
- Imaging device
Zeiss Cirrus OCT
- 28-year-old male with active toxoplasmosis chorioretinitis OS and a large macular toxoplasmosis scar OD. Vision is 20/25 OU.