File number: 259
Sign in to comment.
By Gerardo Garcia-Aguirre, MD
Asociacion para Evitar la Ceguera en Mexico
- Uploaded on Aug 23, 2012.
- Last modified by Gerardo Garcia-Aguirre, MD on Oct 9, 2012.
- Appears in
- Geographic Atrophy, Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- geographic atrophy
- Noemí Hernández, Asociación para Evitar la Ceguera en México
- Imaging device
- Fluorescein angiogram of an 85 year patient with age related macular degeneration and geographic atrophy. A window defect is observed which encompasses most of the macular area, with scattered hyperfluorescent dots around its borders.