File number: 25584
Sign in to comment.
By René Hernán Parada Vásquez
Escuela Superior de Oftalmología
Co-author(s): De la Roca Julio, ESO, Guatemala.
- Uploaded on Aug 25, 2015.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Aug 26, 2015.
- Appears in
- retinitis pigmentosa, retinitis pigmentosa (RP) dystrophy, bilateral pigmentary retinopathy
- Parada René, ESO, Guatemala.
- Imaging device
- Fundus photograph of both eyes of a 38-year-old female with retinitis pigmentosa, bone spicule-shaped pigment deposits are present in the mid periphery, and macula with a peripheral ring of depigmentation.