File number: 25567
Sign in to comment.
By Mallika Goyal, MD
Apollo Health City
Co-author(s): Sridhar A, MD, Apollo Health City, Hyderabad,India
- Uploaded on Aug 20, 2015.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Aug 20, 2015.
- Appears in
- Ozurdex Implant migration into AC
- Ozurdex implant
- Mallika Goyal, MD, Apollo Health City, Hyderabad,India
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Right eye of an elderly male was treated with intravitreal Ozurdex implant for postoperative cystoid macular edema (not responding to intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide). 4 weeks post-injection the implant is found in the AC with severe corneal edema likely from mechanical trauma to the corneal endothelium.