File number: 2226
Sign in to comment.
By Yale L. Fisher, MD
New York Presbyterian
- Uploaded on Dec 10, 2012.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Sep 6, 2013.
- Reviewed by Alex P. Hunyor, MD
- Appears in
- scleral buckle, B scan ultrasound, video
- The buckle is an encircling element. the anterior posterior view shows a cross section above and below on the screen. Rotation vertically demonstrates a superior and inferior cross-section of a highly elevated scleral buckle. There is movement of the separated formed vitreous and far anterior (visible at the left of the screen). Optic nerve shadow is visible as the nerve moves vertically.