File number: 21512
Sign in to comment.
By Thomas A. Ciulla, MD, MBA, FASRS
Indiana University School of Medicine
- Uploaded on Nov 21, 2014.
- Last modified by Thomas A. Ciulla, MD, MBA, FASRS on Dec 6, 2014.
- Appears in
- Choroidal Osteoma
- choroidal osteoma, macular choroidal osteoma, choroidal neovascularization (CNV), choroidal neovascular membrane (CNVM)
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- This OCT image shows subretiinal fluid just inferior to the fovea. Choroidal osteoma can be associated with the development of subretinal neovascularization (particularly at the edges of the osteoma).