File number: 2137
Sign in to comment.
By Roy Schwartz, MD
Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center
Co-author(s): Dinah Zur, Shiri Shulman
- Uploaded on Nov 24, 2012.
- Last modified by Roy Schwartz, MD on Nov 30, 2012.
- Reviewed by Chayal Patel
- Appears in
- Geographic atrophy sec to Central areolar choroidal dystrophy
- geographic atrophy, central areolar choroidal dystrophy (CACD)
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- Fundus autofluorescence and SD-OCT of a 70-year-old woman with geographic atrophy sec. to Central areolar choroidal dystrophy