File number: 2132
Sign in to comment.
By Roy Schwartz, MD
Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center
Co-author(s): Elad Moisseiev, MD
- Uploaded on Nov 20, 2012.
- Last modified by Chayal Patel on Nov 26, 2012.
- Reviewed by Chayal Patel
- Appears in
- Choroidal nevus with polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy
- choroidal nevus, polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy (PCV), optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- Galit Yair-Pur
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- Rare combination of a choroidal nevus complicated by polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy. The lesion is temporal to the fovea, and subretinal fluid almost reaching the fovea is demonstrated.