File number: 2098
Sign in to comment.
By Pauline T. Merrill, MD
Co-author(s): John Pollack, Illinois Retina Associates
- Uploaded on Nov 10, 2012.
- Last modified by Pauline T. Merrill, MD on Nov 10, 2012.
- Reviewed by Chayal Patel
- Appears in
- Birdshot retinochoroidopathy with CME
- birdshot retinochoroidopathy, cystoid macular edema (CME), uveitis, posterior uveitis
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Fundus photograph left eye of a 42-year-old Caucasian male with birdshot retinochoroidopathy (HLA-A29+) and cystoid macular edema (CME)