File number: 20397
Sign in to comment.
By James B. Soque, CRA, OCT-C, COA, FOPS
Co-author(s): Pamela A Weber, MD, Island Retina, Shirley, NY
- Uploaded on Oct 14, 2014.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Oct 14, 2014.
- Appears in
- neovascular age-related macular degeneration (AMD), stereo pair
- James Soque, CRA, COA, Island Retina, Shirley, NY
- Imaging device
Topcon TRC 50 EX, with MERGE software and OIS 5 MP digital Camera
- Stereo FC, RF and FA of a 77-year-old white female with visual acuity CC 20/200-3, with left eye neovascular ARMD, drusen, and subretinal hemorrhage with hard exudates temporally. Peripheral retina reveals cobblestone degeneration.