File number: 20220
Sign in to comment.
By Mallika Goyal, MD
Apollo Health City
Co-author(s): Sridhar A, MD, Apollo Health City, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, India
- Uploaded on Oct 7, 2014.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Oct 7, 2014.
- Appears in
- Massive suprachoroidal subretinal haemorrhage in IPCV
- suprachoroidal hemorrhage
- Mallika Goyal, MD, Apollo Health City, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, India
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- 53-year-old lady with bilateral PCV had limited nasal RPE detachment in left eye . No response to anti-VEGF therapy. Treated with PDT. This is 3 days post-PDT exudative retinal detachment.