File number: 19273
Sign in to comment.
By Ratimir Lazic, MD, PhD
Eye Clinic Svjetlost
Co-author(s): Marko Lukic, MD, Eye Clinic Svjetlost, Heinzelova street 39, Zagreb, Croatia
- Uploaded on Sep 4, 2014.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Sep 4, 2014.
- Appears in
- NVD in RDP treated with bevacizumab
- diabetic retinopathy, neovascularization of the disc (NVD)
- Ivan Boras, MD Eye Clinic Svjetlost, Heinzelova street 39, Zagreb, Croatia
- Imaging device
Zeis Visucam Lite 2
- Color fundus photography of a 59-year-old male one week after intravitreal bevacizumab was injected. We can see the effect on the neovascularizations of the disc where their appearance is significant less compared with previous image.