File number: 18920
Sign in to comment.
By Mallika Goyal, MD
Apollo Health City
Co-author(s): Sridhar A, MD, Apollo Health City, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500033
- Uploaded on Jul 29, 2014.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jul 29, 2014.
- Appears in
- Sub ILM haemorrhage
- sub-inner limiting membrane hemorrhage
- Mallika Goyal, MD, Apollo Health City, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500033
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Fundus photograph of the left eye of a 26-year-old lady who presented with sudden vision drop (VA 20/40) reveals sub-ILM hemorrhage. There was no history of trauma, valsalva maneuvre or other contributing factors. This heme cleared within 10 days following gas injection and prone positioning with visual recovery to 20/20.