File number: 18858
Sign in to comment.
By Susanna S. Park, MD, PhD
University of California Davis Eye Center
- Uploaded on Jul 21, 2014.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jul 22, 2014.
- Appears in
- fluorescein leakage, proliferative diabetic retinopathy (PDR), neovascularization of the disc (NVD)
- Karishma Chandra, University of California Davis Eye Center
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Mid-transit view fluorecein angiogram of the right eye of a 59-year-old diabetic woman with minimal peripheral fundus changes suggestive of diabetic retinopathy showing diffuse leakage of the disc and focal leakage in the peripheral retina from neovascularization. Peripheral retinal ischemia and leaking retinal microaneurysms are also seen.