File number: 17892
Sign in to comment.
By Manish Nagpal, MD, FRCS (UK), FASRS
Co-author(s): Sangita Goswami, Retina Fellow, Retina Foundation, Ahmedabad
- Uploaded on May 15, 2014.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on May 15, 2014.
- Appears in
- central retinal artery occlusion (CRAO), central retinal vein occlusion (CRVO), macular edema
- pooja barot, Optometrist, Retina Foundation, Ahmedabad
- Imaging device
- Scanning laser ophthalmoscope
- 30-year-old anemic lady presented with a acute loss of vision. Her vision was just hand movements in the affected eye and the other eye was normal.