File number: 1762
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 22, 2012.
- Last modified by Chayal Patel on Nov 20, 2012.
- Reviewed by Chayal Patel
- Appears in
- IOFB Endophthalmitis
- intraocular foreign body
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- Imaging device
- Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
- 40-year-old man complained of decreased vision and photophobia in the left eye. He had been using a hammer without protective eye wear .