File number: 17558
Sign in to comment.
By Mallika Goyal, MD
Apollo Health City
Co-author(s): Sridhar A, MD, Apollo Health City, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, India
- Uploaded on May 4, 2014.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on May 5, 2014.
- Appears in
- Traumatic optic neuropathy with macular scar
- traumatic optic neuropathy
- Mallika Goyal, MD, Apollo Health City, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, India
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Left eye of a 36-year-old male patient reveals extensive chorioretinal atrophy in the inferior mid-periphery and periphery 4 weeks after blunt injury with left orbital fracture in a road accident. The atrophy is likely secondary to gravitational inferior tracking of massive submacular bleed during the concussion.