File number: 1755
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 22, 2012.
- Last modified by Ronald C. Gentile, MD on Nov 17, 2012.
- Reviewed by Chayal Patel
- Appears in
- PVR retinal detachment following retinal tears
- proliferative vitreoretinopathy (PVR), laser retinopexy
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Acute onset total retinal detachment with PVR 10 weeks following laser retinopexy.