File number: 1754
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 22, 2012.
- Last modified by Chayal Patel on Nov 20, 2012.
- Reviewed by Chayal Patel
- Appears in
- Chronic Retinal Detachment Features
- chronic retinal detachment
- Chronic retinal detachments can be associated with demarcation lines (tidemarks), subretinal bands or sheets, and retinal cysts. Fundus photo of a chronic retinal detachment reveals a retinal cyst within the peripherally detached temporal retina.