File number: 1753
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 22, 2012.
- Last modified by Chayal Patel on Nov 20, 2012.
- Reviewed by Chayal Patel
- Appears in
- Chronic Retinal Detachment Features
- chronic retinal detachment, demarcation line
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Chronic retinal detachments can be associated with demarcation lines (tidemarks), subretinal bands or sheets, and retinal cysts. Fundus photo of a chronic inferior retinal detachment reveals multiple demarcation lines inferior to the center of the fovea as a result of an inferior temporal dialysis.