File number: 1747
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 22, 2012.
- Last modified by Chayal Patel on Nov 20, 2012.
- Reviewed by Chayal Patel
- Appears in
- X linked ocular albinism
- ocular albinism, Nettleship-Falls ocular albinism
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Anterior segment photo revealed lightly pigmented iris and yellow-white lashes. His complexion was much lighter then both his parents and unaffected siblings.