File number: 1728
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 22, 2012.
- Last modified by Ronald C. Gentile, MD on Nov 18, 2012.
- Reviewed by Alex P. Hunyor, MD
- Appears in
- Autosomal Dominant Retinitis Pigmenetosa
- retinitis pigmentosa
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Fundus photo out side the fovea reveals predominantly depigmentation of the retinal pigment epithelium with some white dots and occasional bone spicule-shaped pigment deposit peripherally.