File number: 1727
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 22, 2012.
- Last modified by Ronald C. Gentile, MD on Nov 18, 2012.
- Reviewed by Alex P. Hunyor, MD
- Appears in
- Autosomal Dominant Retinitis Pigmenetosa
- retinitis pigmentosa
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- 37 year-old man presents with nyctalopia and tunnel vision. Fundus photo reveals sparing of the fovea with accentuation of the foveal thickness compared to the surrounding atrophic retina. There is waxy pallor of the optic nerve and attenuation of the retinal vessels.