File number: 1724
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 22, 2012.
- Last modified by Ronald C. Gentile, MD on Nov 19, 2012.
- Reviewed by Barbara Parolini, MD
- Appears in
- Autosomal Dominant Retinitis Pigmenetosa
- retinitis pigmentosa
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Late fluorescein angiography revealed some fading of the early hyper-fluorescence surrounding the fovea consistent with retinal pigment epithelial depigmentation without any late leakage or CME.