File number: 1724
Alex P. Hunyor, MD (December 22 2012)
This is a right eye image rotated 180 degrees. It will be rotated into the correct orientation by the RIB staff before being accepted.
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 22, 2012.
- Last modified by Ronald C. Gentile, MD on Nov 19, 2012.
- Reviewed by Barbara Parolini, MD
- Appears in
- Autosomal Dominant Retinitis Pigmenetosa
- retinitis pigmentosa
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Late fluorescein angiography revealed some fading of the early hyper-fluorescence surrounding the fovea consistent with retinal pigment epithelial depigmentation without any late leakage or CME.