File number: 1710
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 22, 2012.
- Last modified by Chayal Patel on Nov 20, 2012.
- Reviewed by Chayal Patel
- Appears in
- Stargardt macular dystrophy case 2
- Stargardt's disease, vision loss
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- 45-year-old man with progressive central vision loss since the age of 10. Small flecks can be seen surrounding the central area of atrophy.