File number: 16776
Sign in to comment.
By Susanna S. Park, MD, PhD
University of California Davis Eye Center
- Uploaded on Apr 18, 2014.
- Last modified by Susanna S. Park, MD, PhD on Jul 9, 2014.
- Appears in
- Retina Vein Occlusion
- branch retinal vein occlusion (BRVO), fluorescein leakage, wide angle imaging
- Karishma Chandra, UC Davis Eye Center
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Wide angle fluorescein angiography late transit view taken of the left eye of a 45-year-old woman with branch retinal vein occlusion showing peripheral retinal ischemia with staining and leakage of the affected retinal veins.