File number: 16773
Sign in to comment.
By Susanna S. Park, MD, PhD
University of California Davis Eye Center
- Uploaded on Apr 18, 2014.
- Last modified by Susanna S. Park, MD, PhD on Jul 9, 2014.
- Appears in
- B scan ultrasound, Sturge-Weber syndrome, diffuse choroidal hemangioma, after proton beam irradiation
- Ellen Redenbo, University of California Davis Eye Center
- Imaging device
- Ultrasonography device
- B-scan ultrasound image of the right eye of an 8-year-old Hispanic boy with Sturge -Weber Syndrome and diffuse choroidal hemangioma one year after proton beam irradiation showing complete resolution of retinal detachment with some thinning of the choroidal hemangioma.