File number: 16772
Sign in to comment.
By Susanna S. Park, MD, PhD
University of California Davis Eye Center
- Uploaded on Apr 18, 2014.
- Last modified by Susanna S. Park, MD, PhD on Jul 9, 2014.
- Appears in
- Sturge-Weber syndrome, retinal detachment, B scan ultrasound, diffuse choroidal hemangioma
- Ellen Redenbo, University of California Davis Eye Center
- Imaging device
- Ultrasonography device
- B-scan ultrasonogram of the right eye of an 8 year old Hispanic boy with Sturge -Weber Syndrome showing diffuse choroidal thickening from diffuse choroidal hemangioma and associated total exudative retinal detachment.