File number: 16768
Sign in to comment.
By Susanna S. Park, MD, PhD
University of California Davis Eye Center
- Uploaded on Apr 17, 2014.
- Last modified by Susanna S. Park, MD, PhD on Jul 9, 2014.
- Appears in
- Sturge-Weber syndrome, diffuse choroidal hemangioma, retinal detachment
- Ellen Redenbo, University of California Davis Eye Center
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- This RetCam fundus photograph taken of the right eye of an 8-year-old Hispanic boy with Sturge-Weber Syndrome showing total bullous exudative retinal detachment from a diffuse choroidal hemangioma.