File number: 15778
Sign in to comment.
By Jason S. Calhoun
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Uploaded on Mar 27, 2014.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Mar 27, 2014.
- Appears in
- Macular Pucker
- epiretinal membrane (ERM), macular pucker
- Jason S. Calhoun, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Department of Ophthalmology
- Imaging device
TOPCON TRC 50-EX
- Patient with a history of pars planitis comes in with decreased vision in the left eye. VA is 20/30 in the left eye. Fundus photos show a rather large epiretinal membrane covering the optic nerve in the left eye.