File number: 15521
Sign in to comment.
By Arwa Azmeh, MD, PhD
Damascus University, Faculty of medicine
- Uploaded on Mar 18, 2014.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Mar 18, 2014.
- Appears in
- Liver hemangioma in association with optic disc capillary hemangioblastoma in Von Hippel disease
- hemangioma, Von Hippel-Lindau
- CT scan of chest, abdomen, and pelvis was WNL except for a small hemangioma in the liver measuring 32 mm and this hemangioma was also noticed on abdomen ultrasound as a hyper-reflective area. Brain MRI was WNL.