File number: 1524
Sign in to comment.
By Sharon Fekrat, MD FACS FASRS
Duke University School of Medicine
- Uploaded on Oct 17, 2012.
- Last modified by Jennifer Hicks on Oct 21, 2012.
- Reviewed by Jennifer Hicks
- Appears in
- preretinal hemorrhage
- John Reaves, Ophthalmic Photographer, Durham VA Medical Center, Durham, NC
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Fluorescein angiography of right eye with preretinal hemorrhage from neovascularization elsewhere associated with proliferative diabetic retinopathy. Note associated fibrosis.