File number: 1472
Sign in to comment.
By S. Natarajan, MD
Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
Co-author(s): Pandurang Kulkarni, Navendu Rai, Shachi Desai, Vinay Prasad, Rishi Bhardwaj, Anoop Sivaraman
- Uploaded on Oct 16, 2012.
- Last modified by S. Natarajan, MD on Oct 16, 2012.
- Appears in
- central serous retinopathy (CSR), central serous chorioretinopathy (CSCR), pigment epithelial detachment (PED), subretinal fibrosis
- Prof. Dr. S. Natarajan
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- Middle-aged male came with small PED 4 months back; now this has progressed to a larger PED with SRF underneath the fovea.