File number: 1458
Sign in to comment.
By Susanna S. Park, MD, PhD
University of California Davis Eye Center
- Uploaded on Oct 15, 2012.
- Last modified by Susanna S. Park, MD, PhD on Oct 15, 2012.
- Appears in
- proliferative diabetic retinopathy (PDR)
- Ellen Redenbo, University of California Davis Eye Center
- Imaging device
Scanning laser ophthalmoscope
- Fluorescein angiogram of the left eye of a 65 year old woman with diabetes mellitus showing nasal peripheral retinal capillary dropout and neovascularization of the disc. Scattered retinal microaneurysms are also noted